I always remember my first time attempting to complete a Brazilian wax at home for the first time, unless your really skilled at completing waxing or have the right tools this can end in disaster, as it did for me. The most important thing is to do thorough research on waxing kits and read reviews by real people who have used them in the past. There are numerous waxing kits available today so reading reviews is a must.
The bottom line is waxing hurts, so it means choosing the right kit for home use is extremely important. Believe me your skin will thank you for it and if you have low pain tolerance threshold like me, then the right home waxing kit will save you tears and money.
If you have ever been to a salon for a Brazilian, then you may well have spotted the below wax warmer.
The reason being that most professional salons use the GiGi wax warmer and kit to complete Brazilian waxes.
Some salons are charging big money ranging from $60 to $100.
Believe it or not this full GiGi home waxing kit is available for the fraction of the price that you would pay getting the same one-off treatment at your local salon. I have nothing but praise for this waxing product and when compared to other waxing kits I have used in the past. GiGi is far superior in every way for completing a brazilian wax at home and is cost effective.
Complete a Brazilian wax at home without the expensive cost of salon prices
My Tips for Using GiGi at Home Brazilian Waxing Kit
- Watch instructional DVD – top priority!
- Always shower before use as it softens up the hair follicles and makes waxing procedure less painful – saving tears!
- Trim down hair length first if it is a little too long.
- Clear the area around you as it’s going to get a little messy. I recommend using the bathroom.
- Make sure you have a few hours free without any disturbance, especially the first time waxing – don’t worry, you will get quicker and more adept at it in time.
- When heating the wax make sure it’s NOT piping hot, you want it to just be warm to avoid painful burns.
- Test on small area when using it for the first time.
- Always apply the oil before applying the wax, you don’t want the wax to stick to your skin and it will help to reduce the pain.
- After completing use a pure & organic oil which provides a protective layer on your skin leaving it feeling well moisturized and reduces skin irritation.
I have many friends who have always wanted to get a Brazilian wax but never had the courage to do so. Once I recommended GiGi they have never looked back. This kit is also suitable for underarms and most other areas of the body, apparently the hard wax is also formulated and gentle enough to use on your face but personally I haven’t tried it.
The GiGi Brazilian Waxing kit contains the following:
- Professional wax warmer
- Brazilian body hard wax
- 10 Large Accu Edge applicators
- 10 Small applicators
- Post wax cooling gel
- Instructional DVD
The GiGi Home waxing kit is well worth the investment. Remember waxing at home gives you the time and saves you money.